21 Adorable Penn State Pets to Brighten Your Day
1. Hi, Penn Staters! My name is Duncan. I am a very sweet Golden Retriever who loves everything Penn State. I am also a HUGE Lions Pride fan because my older brothers Sean and Chad both worked there before becoming Penn State alumni.
2. Tori is a Penn State girl all the way! She sleeps with 2 PSU pillows (shown in the picture) and she loves when I whistle or sing Fight On State or Hail to the Lion.
3. Meet Marley. She's a small pup with a lot of Penn State pride. For each game, she loves wearing her Penn State hoodie and cheering for her lions! Go State!
4. This is 1 year old Shih-tzu Cocoa. She is a huge Penn State fan and always wears her jersey on game day! Let's Go Nittany Lions!!!
5. This is Lager! He is an 8 year old German Shorthaired Pointer and loves to wear his Penn State T-Shirt. Lager recently had his first trip to Penn State and loved lounging on Old Main's Lawn.
6. Sadie is a two year old sheltie who has been a Penn Stater for all of her young life. She enjoys cuddling with her mommy and is very energetic! She loves playing with other dogs but most fall Saturdays are spent laying on the couch watching Penn state football in her jersey (which she gets lots of compliments on in DC).
7. Here is Nittany. She is around 6 years old and is the biggest Penn State fan (that’s an animal) in the state of Ohio! We found her in a park, where a group of kids were sticking her with sticks and putting rocks in her ears. She is a survivor and can get through anything, just like our Penn State community! We are...!
8. Our Yorkie Chewy showing his PSU pride in North Carolina. He proudly wears his sweater for every PSU game.
9. This is Remington Steel, a 4 year old Maltepom. He LOVES football and insists on having his jersey on when his human friends do!
10. This is O.D.....he is my pride n’ Joy! He wears his Penn State gear every game day.
11. Here is a photo of our puppy, Yogi. He's half black lab, half St. Bernard. He's 135 pounds, and in this photo was 1.5 years old. My brother is a Four Diamonds child (Dustin Beaver), so here is Yogi modeling our THON 2012 family t-shirt and a Penn State scarf I made for him. Yogi says, "Go, State! Beat Cancer!"
12. Now this is a D-line
13. Molly is a 6 month old miniature Labradoodle, who like the rest of her family loves Penn State!
14. This is a picture of my dog Peyton. He is a 7 year old beagle-dachshund mix who I adopted from the ANNA Shelter in Erie, PA. He’s basically a super-size dachshund and loves Penn State. I almost lost him in February when he was attacked while we were on our morning walk. Two dogs broke through the storm door of a house we were walking past and nearly killed him. Three surgeries and lots of love later, he’s back to his old self…minus a few scars of course. I’m thankful every day for my Penn State pup!
15. This is Rex. He's my boyfriend’s family’s puppy. He's a very happy puppy who likes to climb up on your lap so you can rub his back. He enjoys his walks at night with his mom and obviously loves Penn State Hockey as you can tell by his hat along with the rest of his family.
16. Reilly is a Penn Stater through and through. He was born up at PSU and loved to visit when his sisters lived up at State College! We are...
17. This is our beagle, Cooper, and he always barks for Penn State!!!
18. Here is a picture of Gigi, she is a pug from Germantown, MD, that loves Penn State!
19. Here is a picture of my 2 year old yellow lab, named Nittany. She is relaxing on the couch of my parents Penn State motorhome tailgating before the game!!! She likes to take long walks, loves to eat chicken and French fries, and plays well with other dogs and my nephew Preston
20. Ted was born and raised in State College and now resides in York County. He is a well known mascot of the Penn State Ski Team and loves tailgating and adventures! Ted can be found wearing his Penn State jersey or sweater during Penn State football games and all winter when he gets a little chilly skiing.
21. Last but certainly not least, meet Lola! Lola is an energetic Golden Retriever that doesn’t typically like to dress up; however, she made an exception because she was promised a treat! Lola loves everything Penn State, especially her Penn State mom and sisters who are all proud alumni.