"Why Penn State" by Greg Woodman
- 10 years of exclusive interviews
- Sports highlights from the most memorable games
- Personal testimonies from 80s Penn Staters
- The best of downtown State College
- Posters and other memorabilia
- Game tickets and programs
- Phi Psi 500 and other favorite traditions
- A complete copy of the "Are You a Penn Stater?" guidebook
- Never-before-seen photos from Penn State’s most transformational decade!
Why Penn State?
Because WE ARE.
A $250 value for just $27.95? Really? Yes! Ten years of the Penn State Football Annual, the complete Are you a Penn Stater guidebook and matching poster, the 1985 Miami’s Nice Orange Bowl poster, the famous “Twins” poster and more would easily cost more than $250 on eBay or another collectible site. But you get it all HERE, in this full-color, 256-page commemorative book that combines vintage favorites with the captivating story of how the transformation decade of the 80s turned Penn State from a state school in sleepy central PA to a revered global powerhouse! Get your copy!
"In the 1980s, Greg Woodman was a Penn State student studying entrepreneurship. Now, he’s the author and curator of a book chronicling what he sees as a transformational decade for the university."-Centre Daily Times
“Football was just a metaphor,” Woodman said. “The tailgating, the community and the cheering is for these special feelings and emotions of each other.”-The Collegian